James F. Connors, D.M.D., M.D.
Dr. Connors is a member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Association, Massachusetts Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons as well as many other professional organizations. Dr. Connors is on staff at Health Alliance. He joined Central Mass Oral Surgery in 2003 and became a partner in 2005.
- Dr. Connors received his Bachelor of Science degree from Fitchburg State College (1994)
- He earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Louisville School of Dentistry (1998)
- He received his Doctor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2001)
- He received a Certificate of Completion of General Surgery Internship, University Hospitals of Cleveland (2002)
- He completed Oral Surgery specialty training and received a Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Case Western Reserve University/ University Hospitals of Cleveland (2003)